Congenital, acquired heart disease other disease under 18 years old
Patients in difficult financial situation 1) Citizen residing in Korea (Up to 70 years old)
Surgery expense (Treatment cost for the aftereffects for 1 year after receiving surgery expense support)
- The patient must submit all documents. - After submitting the documents, please confirm by contacting the foundation for any additional documents.
- How to submit: visit, mail, fax, internet
02.Notification of support decision
- When all the documents are fully prepared, the foundation will review them and decide on whether to support or not and will notify the family of the patient the good news.
03.Patient admission and discharge
- The patient who received the support notice will consult the doctor of the designated hospital and receive the operation. - Please let the foundation know the date of hospitalization, surgery, and discharge. - If you do not have surgery within 4 weeks after admission, support is available from the date of surgery. - When you are discharged from the hospital, you need o get the 'Operation Record' and submit it to the Foundation (to receive the medical expense payment. - If the patient who was discharged after surgery is re-admitted due to aftereffects, please submit the medical report to the foundation. - f the patient who was discharged after surgery needs a re-surgery, ou can apply again by bringing the documents to the foundation.
01. Submission Period
- Please submit before being admitted since you cannot receive support if you are discharged before the support decision after submitting. - All application documents must be fully prepared before the support decision can be made.
02. Support Decision Period
- It takes 3 ~ 4 days from reception to support decision. - The review begins when all the documents requested by the foundation is prepared, and the support cannot be received if the patient is discharged before the support decision. The patient or caregiver should check with the foundation for any missing documents.
03. Excluded support items
- Room for 1 to 3 persons and room specialties
Exceptions : - The hospital room fee difference of organ transplant patients: support only for patients. Donor is not supported. - In case of insufficient standard rooms, 2 ~ 3 person room (except single room, special room) premium hospital room support